Best on the Web LinkedIn Profile Writers Team! Who We Are
It is a commonly known fact that over 80% of the companies are using LinkedIn nowadays to find and hire employees. Our writers have a rich experience they have various professional backgrounds in journalism, content writing, internet marketing, research and other fields that allow them to apply a comprehensive approach to the profile crafting and look at each element from a different angle.
- Half-baked profiles that are not properly filled (20% – 60%)
- Lack of creativity that results in the copypasting and as a result unauthentic information.
- The absence of recommendations.
- So-called “dead” profiles that are characterized by the absence of user activity and show no sign of life.
- Missing out the information about personal achievements that is very important, especially in such fields as sales and marketing.
- 81% of users didn’t include the accolades and additional courses, awards and certificates in the fields.
Only after we identified the most common troubles that bothered our customers we were able to start a massive attack against profile imperfections because we knew where the customers needed our help the most. We developed the right narration structure, grew and finally formed a quality control department that now ensures that all the profiles correspond to the strict standards of quality and all our customers are satisfied with the result and have positive changes. We have several LinkedIn experts that hold personal blogs, Twitter and Facebook accounts where they share the knowledge with others and learn the new tendencies every day. When you ask our professionals for help they start working with your profile at gathering every piece of information, any aspect of your personality that can possibly contribute to your professional promotion and only after that the writers get down to the actual work.
Bunches of services nowadays provide services of LinkedIn profile writing but our profile writing assistance and coaching support have become increasingly popular and leading one due to the fact that we always combine the profile writing with deep and profound research, crafting the personal profiles so that they inspire, deliver the message and brand the owner better. You can be sure and confident about your profile performance in the future as we always look through the eyes of a potential employer and access the profile using strict standards of writing.
Tailoring the success for you! Best and unique features of our service:
- Creating and filling up the profile to all-star level.
- Picking the appropriate design (background and photo)
- Following the relevant group according to industry
- Rewriting and highlighting your best personal features
- Structuring your education
- Working on developing your personal achievements.
- Picking the right keywords according to the industry
- Setting up the profile online
- Writing a compelling summary with history of employment
- Highlighting the professional skills
- Updating and promoting their expertise and skills.
- Boosting up your expertise
- Extending the professional network by adding the connections to the profile
Introducing You Our LinkedIn Writer
Today more and more things are being moved to the internet, it’s becoming the center of our shopping, our communication, our information, and it’s also become one of the most valuable and important tools that you must take advantage of if you want to find a job. LinkedIn is one of these tools, it’s a website that allows you to connect with potential employers as well as other job seekers and to put your professional profile and career resume out there in a stylistic and attractive way that will get it attention. Nearly all employers are involved with LinkedIn somehow, so it’s a simple way to boost the profile of your job search and ensure that you get your name out there as comprehensively as possible. One of our best LinkedIn experts and writers is ready to share with you professional secrets today.
James, is a Senior LinkedIn Profile Expert
"In fact, creating a LinkedIn profile is not a cinch, especially if you aim to achieve professional look, clean layout and have the page optimized enough with the industry keywords. Our writers always keep these 3 main components in mind when we write custom LinkedIn profile for our clients." James, Senior LinkedIn Profile Experthire james
Professional LinkedIn Profile Writer
You probably know that crafting a LinkedIn profile of this quality isn’t always an easy thing, they require you to distill your career experience and resume, as well as many other factors, down to just a few paragraphs, one of the keys of LinkedIn is expediency, they want companies and employers to be able to get as good and thorough a look at you as they can as quickly as possible, which means you have to be able to condense very well, and that’s what our LinkedIn profile writers specialize in! Just head over to our site and tell us what kind of LinkedIn profile you’re looking for and a perfectly suited LinkedIn profile writer will get right to work to make sure that you get nothing but the best possible profile and experience!