A résumé certainly comes in handy when applying for a job but did you know that you can spread word about your special skills and abilities when you use the tools social media are offering nowadays like Linkedin? Learning how to create an effective Linkedin profile is a smart move especially if you want to show off your skills to those who will benefit from them. Fortunately, we can help you learn how to make your resume from a Linkedin profile work for you easily.
How to Create an Effective Linkedin Profile
- Picture. When adding a photo in Linkedin, make sure that is taken by a pro to make your profile more professional.
- Headline. Think carefully about your headline. You should utilize the 120 characters allowed on your Linkedin profile to promote yourself.
- Summary. This is a new addition to Linkedin where you get to summarize your background and achievements in any way you like. You can create an infographic or even a video of yourself.
- Experience. You can write down your experiences just like you do in your résumé.
- Recommendations. Post recommendations of you by former employers, professors, co-workers so future clients will know how you work.
Learn How to Create the Best Linkedin Profile with Us
If you are still unsure on how to make your Linkedin profile stand out, why not come to us right from the start? Aside from teaching you on how to build your profile we will also show you how to create resume from Linkedin as well. Our LinkedIn profile writers know how important it is to get your profile in Linkedin up and running that is why we are more than happy to provide our expert services today.
Create a Professional Linkedin Profile Now
Now is the perfect time for you to show off your skills and achievements with the help of Linkedin. With this social media tool, you’ll be able to reach more employers through your circles and more. All that you have to do is to create a profile in Linkedin that will attract the right kind of attention you are looking for.