Check a history of LinkedIn in images: we’ve prepared a LinkedIn infographics about interesting facts and stats about the largest professional network in the world.
Do you want to know interesting facts and stats about it so that you can have better knowledge about this social media website? Check this out.
- The site was launched on May 5, 2003 but only went public on May 19, 2011.
- Total number of user goal is 3 billion,
- Total number of business pages is three million.
- 300 million is the total number of users.
- It reaches 200 countries.
- 63 percent of its users are from outside the US.
- Its redesign improved social interactions by over 200 percent.
- 17 minutes is the average time spent by a user on the site.
- 42 percent of users update their profile regularly.
- 35 percent of users access the website daily.
- 39 percent of the users pay for LinkedIn.
- 1.5 million is the total number of groups.
- 1 billion is the total number of endorsements.
- There are two new LinkedIn members every second.
- There are over 25 million LinkedIn profiles viewed on the site daily.
- 11 times more views at the site for a profile with a photo.
- 1 out of 3 professionals are on the site.
- Mashable is the company page with the most engagement on LinkedIn.
- 200 conversions per minutes occurring in LinkedIn groups.
- 41 percent of LinkedIn visits happen on mobile.
- One in 20 LinkedIn profiles are that of recruiters.
Best Company Pages in 2013
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Commonwealth Bank
- Four Seasons Hotel and Resort
- Kellogg Company
- Marketplace Home Mortgage
One of the biggest social media network there is, LinkedIn has indeed become a big influencer online, having millions of users and connecting employers to job seekers worldwide.If you’d like to know how to promote linkedin profile or how to update profile on linkedin, feel free to browse our blog right now.