Your résumé is your ticket to getting noticed by employers but writing one isn’t as easy as some might think. For one thing, there are different formats for you to consider. Also, you need to think about what should go in your résumé so that it will pique the interest of potential employers. If you have already built a Linkedin profile, then it will be easier for you to make your résumé. Our LinkedIn writers can help you create resume from Linkedin in a flash.
How to Create Resume from Linkedin Profile
- Log in to your Linkedin account. Once you are logged in, simply click on the resume tool.
- Choose template. When you create resume from Linkedin, you can choose a template for your resume to follow.
- Edit. You can edit the contents of your resume once you’ve converted your Linkedin profile to resume.
- Get feedback. Ask for feedback from relatives and friends.
- Share. You can now share your newly created resume to potential employers.
Need Help to Create Resume from Linkedin?
For those who haven’t built their Linkedin profile yet, there is way to create CV from Linkedin profile and that is by letting us help you out. We are experts in creating resumes that stand out as well as build profiles in Linkedin that highlights your best skills to attract the right kind of employers. You only need to send us pertinent details about you and we’ll map out a Linkedin profile that will show your true potential to others. It’s not just about teaching you how to create a good Linkedin profile but how to make your resume stand out that we are good at.
Build Your Resume Now!
Why worry about how your resume will look like when you can create resume from Linkedin? All that you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned above and you’ll be able to make your resume in no time. If you want some help with the way your resume is formatted or with its contents, we are more than happy to provide you with our expert assistance with LinkedIn translation and writing.